Did you know…
ScotRail is dedicated to assisting disabled customers and people with reduced mobility. They aim to provide assistance to those who need help when travelling on their network whether this has been booked in advance or not.
- arrange assistance to board / alight the train
- reserve seats / dedicated wheelchair space
- arrange onward travel / connecting services
- arrange alternative transport
- purchase travel tickets
- check train times
- check accessibility at stations / facilities on-board trains
Requests for assistance can be made by calling ScotRail Assisted Travel before you travel.
Assisted Travel Helpline: 0800 912 2901
Textphone (for the hard of hearing): 18001 0800 912 2901
More information can also be found at: https://www.scotrail.co.uk/plan-your-journey/accessible-travel